When your smile has had its fair share of chips and breaks, you can trust Dr. Goldstein to have a cosmetic dental treatment that will fix it.
Cosmetic issues are very common, especially for our front teeth. These areas are often more prone to chipping or breaking than our back teeth because they are thinner and less protected.
Thanks to Dr. Todd Goldstein’s cosmetic dentistry services, he can fix the appearance of your teeth with veneers that will both strengthen and protect your smile.
What Are Veneers?
Dental veneers are tooth-colored shells that serve to both correct any existing damage and protect your teeth from further damage. Veneers are placed on the fronts of any teeth in need of repair. Veneers can be used to fix a single tooth with a crack, or they can be used on all your front teeth to transform your whole smile!
Benefits of Dental Veneers
You’ll see a world of difference in your smile after Dr. Goldstein places your dental veneers. Veneers bring the following benefits to your smile:
- Cosmetic Repair: Veneers will cover up any chips or breaks in your teeth.
- Simple: Placing veneers is an easy procedure that requires a minimal amount of preparation for your teeth.
- Natural Appearance: Veneers look natural while enhancing your smile.
- Whitening Effect: Veneers for teeth can whiten your smile to any shade you pick, and they’ll stay whiter longer thanks to their stain-resistant material.
- Durable: Dental veneers will protect your teeth from further damage, acting like shields for your teeth.
- Long-Lasting: Veneers are made to protect your teeth and benefit your smile for years!
With dental veneers you can have a brand new smile that will turn heads wherever you go!
Enjoy a Brighter, Whiter, Stronger Smile With Dental Veneers From Dr. Todd Goldstein
Whether you have cracked, broken, chipped teeth, or gaps between your teeth, veneers can truly transform your smile with a durability and protection you can enjoy for years to come.
Call or schedule a virtual consultation with Dr. Goldstein today to find out how dental veneers can transform, whiten, and protect your smile.