Advances in technology today mean there are constant advances in dental technology as well. Dr. Goldstein is dedicated to providing you with the latest and greatest in technological advancements. Your teeth and your smile deserve the best treatment available, and that’s what Dr. Goldstein strives to offer you!
Dental Technology With Dr. Todd Goldstein
Dr. Goldstein offers a variety of dental technology designed to both keep you happy and comfortable as a patient, including:
- Digital Technology in Operatories: When you visit Dr. Goldstein for an appointment, you’ll have a TV available in every operatory. Watch whatever you’d like on television while Dr. Goldstein makes sure your teeth and gums are in good health. Computers are also set up in each operatory so that Dr. Goldstein can take pictures of your teeth and examine them right in the same room.
- Digital X-Rays: Digital x-rays allow Dr. Goldstein to take detailed images of your teeth without exposing you to high levels of radiation. Images are uploaded onto the computers right in the operatory giving him quick and easy access to the scans.
- CT Scanner: Dr. Goldstein will use a dental CT scanner to take images when regular digital x-rays and imaging aren’t sufficient. CT scanners show images of your teeth, soft tissues, nerves, and bone structure.
- Digital Impression Scanner: This is one of the latest ways to capture dental images. A wand-like tool connects to a computer with advanced software so Dr. Goldstein can create a virtual dental image of the hard and soft tissues in the mouth. If you need any restorative work, your dentist can use this scanner to avoid the dental goop of making a plaster impression.
- Digital Panoramic Scanner: This device can capture an image of the entire mouth in one shot and is used for planning treatment of dentures, braces, extractions, or implants.
Just as Dr. Goldstein is committed to continuing education, he’s also committed to giving you the latest dental treatments performed with the latest dental technology.
Discover Dental Technology When You See Dr. Todd Goldstein
Find out how Dr. Goldstein’s dental technology can change your smile for the better! Call or set up a virtual appointment with him today. He’s ready to help you sculpt the smile you’ve always wanted.